Annello uses US standard size for all of our jewelry. Please, refer to our size chart and measuring guide to find your perfect fit.
Ring Sizing Guide
Rings Size Guide
|Inside Circumference||US & CANADA||UK|
- Take temperatures into consideration. Our fingers tend to swell up a bit when it's hot making our finger size larger.
- Opt for a snug fit but make sure your ring can still go over your knuckle with ease.
- Your dominant hand's fingers may be bigger in size than your non-dominant one.
- Remember that the wider the width of the band is, the tighter it will fit. We recommend going up in size between 1/4 and 1/2 for rings with a wider design. This may also apply when wearing bridal sets and stackable rings.
- When in doubt, visit your local jeweler for an accurate sizing in person.